Village of Johnson, Inc.
Located in the heart of Lamoille County, the Village of Johnson Water & Light Department was incorporated in 1894. Bordered by rivers and mountains, Johnson’s early economy grew with water-powered mills. Today, the community benefits from multiple recreational and scenic resources and is home to Northern Vermont University’s Johnson campus.
The Water & Light Department provides electric services to the Village of Johnson extending into portions of the Town of Johnson. The Village maintains approximately 30 miles of distribution lines.
Find Applications & News About Johnson
Visit the municipal website to find applications for new customers, rate information, and Village news.