2022 Electric Vehicle Charging Station Rebate
VPPSA member customers are eligible for a $500 rebate on the purchase of Level 2 Charger. To qualify, the charger must be installed for workplace or public use.
How much does an EV charging station cost?
EV charging equipment has a wide price range. According to Drive Electric, EV chargers can cost anywhere from $500 to $20,000 or more. Financing options are available. Learn more here.
Am I eligible for the VPPSA EV Charging Station Rebate?
Customers of VPPSA member utilities are eligible to receive $500 back on the purchase and installation of a Level 2 Charger for workplace or public use. VPPSA members include:
- Barton Village, Inc.
- Village of Enosburg Falls Inc.
- Town of Hardwick Electric Department
- Village of Jacksonville
- Village of Johnson, Inc.
- Village of Ludlow Electric Light Department
- Village of Lyndonville Electric Department
- Village of Morrisville Water & Light Department
- Town of Northfield Electric Department
- Incorporated Village of Orleans
- Swanton Village, Inc.
Your municipal electric utility is offering this incentive to meet Vermont's Renewable Energy Standard, which supports utility programs that help customers reduce fossil fuel use from heating and transportation.