2023 Electric Vehicle Rebate
VPPSA member customers can get up to $1,400 for an electric vehicle. Receive an instant discount when purchasing or leasing from a participating dealership or request a mailed check. See below for a list of participating dealerships.
You'll need the following information for your application:
- Proof of purchase or lease
- Vermont vehicle registration
- Copy of electric bill
- Proof of residence if not the utility account holder
- Completed W-9 form if requesting a mailed check
Download the rebate application form
- $1,000 back for a new all-electric vehicle
- $500 back for a new plug-in hybrid
- $500 back for a pre-owned all-electric vehicle
- $250 back for a pre-owned plug-in hybrid
Income-qualifying customers may receive an additional $400 on a new electric vehicle or plug-in hybrid.
The following participating dealerships will give you an instant rebate when you buy/lease your vehicle:
|Audi South Burlington|
|Capitol City Buick GMC|
|Capitol City Imports Volkswagen Mazda|
|Key Motors of South Burlington|
|Lundgren Subaru of Bennington|
|Northpoint Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram|
|Saint Johnsbury Buick GMC|
|Saint Johnsbury Subaru|
Join PowerShift to get a free level 2 charger plus an incentive for installation in your home.
Looking to install a charger at your business? Check out VPPSA's rebate for workplace/public charging.