Your municipal electric utility is offering this incentive as part of our effort to meet Vermont’s Renewable Energy Standard, which supports utility programs that help customers reduce fossil fuel use from heating and transportation. VPPSA member customers may receive up to a $1,000 rebate on the purchase of an electric vehicle.
Visit Drive Electric Vermont
Drive Electric Vermont has information about
- Electric vehicles (EV)
- EV dealers
- Charging station locations in Vermont
EV Rebate Details & Form
Customers of these utilities are eligible for an $800 rebate on the purchase or lease of a new electric vehicle or a $400 rebate on the purchase or lease of a new plug-in hybrid. This rebate is available only to customers of the following electric utilities:
- Barton Village, Inc.
- Village of Enosburg Falls Inc.
- Town of Hardwick Electric Department
- Village of Hyde Park, Inc.
- Village of Jacksonville
- Village of Johnson, Inc.
- Village of Ludlow Electric Light Department
- Village of Lyndonville Electric Department
- Village of Morrisville Water & Light Department
- Town of Northfield Electric Department
- Incorporated Village of Orleans
- Swanton Village, Inc.