Your municipal electric utility is offering this incentive as part of our effort to meet Vermont’s Renewable Energy Standard, which supports utility programs that help customers reduce fossil fuel use from heating and transportation. VPPSA member customers are eligible for a $300 rebate on the purchase of a cold climate heat pump. If your home has been weatherized, you may be eligible for an additional $100 incentive.
Visit Efficiency Vermont
Efficiency Vermont has information about:
- Qualifying Products
Heat Pump Rebate Details & Form
Customers of these utilities are eligible for a $300 rebate on the purchase of a cold climate heat pump. If your home has been weatherized, you may be eligible for an additional $100 incentive. This rebate is available only to customers of the following electric utilities:
- Barton Village, Inc.
- Village of Enosburg Falls Inc.
- Town of Hardwick Electric Department
- Village of Jacksonville
- Village of Johnson, Inc.
- Village of Ludlow Electric Light Department
- Village of Lyndonville Electric Department
- Village of Morrisville Water & Light Department
- Town of Northfield Electric Department
- Incorporated Village of Orleans
- Swanton Village, Inc.